Sunday, February 16, 2014

Contest Resultsss!!

February 14th has come and gone so quickkkk c; Hope you all had an amazing time with that special someone! I, for one, had an amazing time with my potato c;

Anywayssssss, results for the 10,000 Views Contest!!

Since only 3 people entered ( TT__TT ), there's only going to be 1 winner. And that person issssssssssssss....drum roll please.....lola093b!! Congratz gurrlie c; Message me on Woozworld when you're on to collect your prizeee!! Special mention to Fieryne and Sara-Rachel for entering!!

I realise I haven't been posting all that much. School and homework and stuff just always gets in the wayyyyyyy D: Plus, I won't lie to you, I'm very, very lazy. I'll try to keep you as up to date as possible with at least a post a week, but don't hold your breath D:

Good luck to Cydnie, with her trial blogging!! As far as I know, you're pretty much at the end of your trial!! Keep goingggggggggg c;


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobblehead Bunny