Monday, March 24, 2014

Outfit reviews! :)

Hey guys! Long time no see, right? So, I'm gonna do some outfit reviews! :D I took a picture of a girl wearing the outfit, considering the picture in the store isn't full body :( I'm doing a review of the boy's too, but I couldn't find a guy who was wearing it.



oh, that's big. Hair- I kind like it, maybe lower the bump. It kinda bothers me, but that's just me.

Dress- YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW IN LOVE I AM WITH THIS DRESS, LIKE OMG. IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

Skirt- um there's a skirt? o_o

Shoes- I love them, I like how it wraps around the heel.

Outfit overall: 7/10

(here is part of the boy outfit https://store.woozworld.com/# )
Boy: Hair- Please, no. I don't like it, burn it with fire PLEASE

Shirt: I truthfully like it, seems like something I would wear.

pants- I kinda like them, not my favorite. '-'

Shoes- cute-ish

overall outfit: 5/10

That's all, guys! Cydnie, signing out! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobblehead Bunny